- Tired of the city scenery? Get a fresh outlook when you take your run off the beaten path in the versatile Saucony® ProGrid™ Guide TR4!
- Update to the ProGrid Guide TR 3, SKU#7645443.
- A trail runner designed for the mild over pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Hardy, lightweight synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Hydrator collar wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
- Comfortride sockliner is antimicrobial and offers excellent cushioning.
- HRC strobel board increases plush and comfort.
- Dual-Density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone technology supplies an extra layer of shock protection and helps to set the foot up for a smoother transition.
- SRC XTRA forefoot cushioning system promotes smoother toe-off.
- Heel ProGrid™ attenuates impacting forces.
- 12mm midsole differential.
- XT-900™ rubber delivers exceptional durability in high-wear areas.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) protects from sharp rocks and stone bruises.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.