- Take to the streets, leave all thoughts behind and just run. The Saucony® ProGrid™ Omni 10 has the cushioning and stability to keep you comfortably on your feet and going steady mile after mile.
- Update to the ProGrid™ Omni 9, SKU#7645199.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Open mesh upper promotes optimal breathability.
- Hardy synthetic overlays provided targeted support.
- Hydrator Collar Lining is made up of performance apparel fabric for supreme next-to-skin comfort and optimal moisture wicking.
- Comfortride Sockliner is comprised of an open cell foam that is both cushioned and breathable. It also has antimicrobial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- HRC Storbel Board supplies increased cushioning and comfort.
- Heel ProGrid™, the latest in deflection technology from Saucony, absorbs force, disperses shock and assist in setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Dual-density SSL (Saucony Supper Lite) EVA is a unique EVA blend that optimizes rebound and durability, while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning system promotes a smooth toe-off.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone attenuates impacting shock and promotes a smooth transition.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning and flexibility without sacrificing durability.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers supreme traction and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.