- Racy good looks and innovative design technology come together in Saucony® PowerGrid Cortana to deliver a dynamically cushioned, responsive ride with every run.
- Received the coveted "Gear of the Year" award in the 2011-2012 Winter Buyer's Guide by Outside magazine.
- Named "Best Debut" in the 2011 Fall Shoe Review by Runner's World magazine.
- Awarded "Best New Shoe" in Running Network's Fall Shoe Review.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable airmesh upper with lightweight, supportive synthetic overlays.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system built into the upper that helps lock the midfoot over the midsole, as well as ensures the heel stays securely in place.
- Hydrator Collar Lining provides maximum moisture wicking for great next-to-skin comfort.
- Comfortride insole is antimicrobial and breathable, promoting a comfortable in-shoe climate as well as soft underfoot support.
- HRC Strobel Board for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™ is designed to provide exceptional cushioning and responsiveness with each stride.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Offset: 4mm.
- IBR, a new blown rubber outsole, is lighter, more responsive, and offers better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.