- You are a creature of the night. You restlessly haunt the city streets thirsting for miles. Satiate your craving by slipping into the plush, unique cushioning of the Ghost 4 from Brooks®.
- Update to the Ghost 3, SKU# 7650063.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable mesh fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Synthetic overlays provide durability and lightweight support.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle while maintaining cushioning and flexibility.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.