- Leave all troubles behind and let the miles wash over you. Enjoy the refreshing, smooth ride of the Glycerin® 9 from Brooks®!
- Microfiber and synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight support.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Element mesh upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- Full-length Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Engineered Forefoot Cush Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle, while maintaining cushioning and flexibility.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning and grip.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.