- Hit your training goals as you build up your endurance and speed with the help of the ASICS® GEL-Cumulus® 13!
- Update to the GEL-Cumulus® 12, SKU#7646203.
- A running shoe built for the under-pronator to mild over-pronator.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ insole offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole material is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Gender-Specific Space Trusstic System™ recognizes the periodic changes in a women's arch shape and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.