- Add unique style and color to your summer wardrobe with the Maasai made Formentera 745-7803M sandal from Pikolinos®.
- Premium leather upper with colorful beading decor hand-stitched in Maasai Mara, Kenya.
- No two bead patterns are the same and are reflective of traditional Massai design.
- Hook-and-loop closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure, personalized fit.
- Soft leather interior lining helps prevent abrasion for all-day comfort.
- Padded leather footbed provides additional cushioning and support.
- Synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Click to learn more about Maasai made products.
Note: This product is the result of Pikolinos collaboration with the Association for Development, Alternative Commerce and Micro-credits (ADCAM) to market a line of ethnic shoes. ADCAM is an association that aims to promote social projects in various parts of the world, and specializes in education, women and micro-credits.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.