- Add a little color to your ensemble with the Maasai made Jerez 578-8242M moccasin from Pikolinos®.
- Super-soft leather upper with unique beading decor hand-stitched in Maasai Mara, Kenya.
- No two bead patterns are the same and are reflective of traditional Maasai design.
- Whip stitch construction creates a down to earth feeling and uses goring for flex at the instep.
- Minimal lining keeps these shoes light and flexible for all-day wear.
- Removable anatomic leather insole enhances comfort.
- Outer sole of natural rubber helps absorb shock.
- Click to learn more about Maasai made products.
Note: This product is the result of Pikolinos collaboration with the Association for Development, Alternative Commerce and Micro-credits (ADCAM) to market a line of ethnic shoes. ADCAM is an association that aims to promote social projects in various parts of the world, and specializes in education, women and micro-credits.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.