- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Alexis Mid is a cold weather boot that combines style and functionality with its fashionable design and ample insulation.
- Soft suede and knit upper with waterproof construction.
- Stretch knit cuff is adjustable so it can be worn up or down.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation offers excellent protection against the cold.
- Pull-on construction for easy entry and exit of boot.
- Combination 70% P.E.T fleece and brushed tricot lining.
- Northotic dual-density footbed has a firmer arch for more stability and provides a more comfortable feel with soft pads under the forefoot and heel.
- Sidewall made of 25% recycled gum rubber.
- Outsole made of 25% recycled rubber with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.