- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Shoveling snow and relaxing with friends is all a part of your daily routine, make sure you make it as easy as possible for yourself. The North Face® Ballard can get you through snowstorms and drama without a hitch.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper material.
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps the water out and your feet dry.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation creates a warm and toasty climate for your feet.
- Combination of pigskin and 50% recycled polyester make up the lining.
- Rustproof metal lace hardware for longevity and durability.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the elements at bay.
- Compression-molded EVA Northotic™ footbed with Poron® inserts for enhanced comfort.
- Reverse welt construction.
- Lightweight blown rubber sidewalls and perimeter lugs.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.