- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The snow and ice won't slow you down when you're wearing the fashionably tough Shellista Lace boot by The North Face®. The excellent insulation and reassuring traction of this boot will make sure your every step is a good one.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper is combined with mesh panels treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for added weather-resistance.
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell bottom offers superb protection against the elements and features forefoot flex grooves for better mobility.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout provides warmth in conditions down to -25°F.
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Dual-density internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.