- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Now you can have the best of both worlds with The North Face® Back-To-Berkeley 68, vintage design with modern materials.
- Combination waterproof nubuck leather and suede upper materials.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation creates a warm and toasty climate for your feet.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the elements at bay.
- Metal lace hardware for longevity and durability.
- OrthoLite® sockliner provides you with the cushion and comfort you're looking for.
- Precision die-cut EVA midsole offers additional impact protection and cushioning.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.