- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The elements don't stand a chance against the lightweight construction, protective insulation, and unbeatable warmth of the North Face® Dark Star WP.
- Upper is made of 100% water-resistant recycled P.E.T ripstop and element-shedding polyester so your boot is never weighed down.
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps the elements out so your foot stays dry.
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keeps out the snow, rain and icy winds.
- Northotic dual-density footbed cushions the foot in high-impact areas with long-lasting, compression-resistant, and lightweight pads.
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole and outsole.
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods on the rubber outsole for increased traction and better protection on slick, icy surfaces.
- Temperature rating: -25ºF.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.