- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Artic Hedgehog Mid by The North Face® is an all-purpose winter boot that keeps you moving even in the sludgiest, coldest weather with its protective leather construction and excellent traction.
- Weather-resistant nubuck suede and leather upper.
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation protects against the snow, rain and icy winds.
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps the elements out so your foot stays dry.
- Northotic dual-density footbed has a firmer arch for more stability and provides a more comfortable feel with soft pads under the forefoot and heel.
- The X-2 dual-density EVA midsoles with Heal Cradle rearfoot support system provide cushioning against hard surfaces.
- Heel clip for snowshoe capability.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.