- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't be caught out in extreme weather without the long-lasting protection of the Baltoro 400 III by The North Face®.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper.
- Dri-lex® fleece collar and tongue lining wick moisture away from the foot keeping it dry.
- 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout provides warmth in conditions down to -40°F.
- Traditional lacing system with metal eyelets.
- D-ring serves as attachment point for gaiters.
- Northotic dual-density footbed has a firmer arch for more stability and provides a more comfortable feel with soft pads under the forefoot and heel.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers incredible comfort with each step.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -40°F.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.