- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Make every step in the snow a sure one with the Snow-Chute boot by The North Face®.
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather upper with a mid-rise silhouette.
- Cemented and HydroSeal™ waterproof construction keep the elements out so your foot stays dry.
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation protects against the snow, rain and icy winds.
- Dual injection-molded EVA lightweight, protective and durable shell bottom.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -25°F (-32°C).
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.