- The Mercurial Glide II FG from Nike® is designed for the female footballer looking for the ultimate in lightweight comfort and built-in speed. Ideal for use on firm ground (FG) surfaces.
- Ultra-thin single layer of premium Teijin microfiber-synthetic upper, that's soft and supple - to conform to the foot's shape, providing support and natural comfort.
- Anatomically-correct, contoured speed last mirrors the shape of the foot for an enhanced, snug fit.
- Stretchy synthetic-leather lace cover increases the ball contact area, and provides a smooth ball-striking surface for improved accuracy and touch - while still allowing easy lace access.
- Die-cut foam heel collar enhances cushioning while helping to reduce slippage.
- Internal heel counter helps lock down the foot for a secure fit.
- Brushed finish reduces ball slippage for enhanced control in a variety of conditions.
- Visual acuity graphic on heel offers an optimal visual signal on the pitch.
- Contoured EVA sockliner on the midsole provides additional cushioning under the heel and forefoot for a soft, comfortable fit and reduced stud pressure.
- Vapor Traction system with multi-directional stud pattern and secondary traction elements for instant acceleration and quick change-of-direction movements.
- Ultra-light, ultra-strong, fiber-glass composite heel chassis on the outsole helps transfer foot-planting energy directly to the cleats, reducing stud pressure and providing instant support and stability.
- Built on a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) plastic with molded studs for traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.