- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- El Naturalista® footwear is made as natural as possible; serving to bring attention, preservation and support to the Environment on a global level.
- The Iggdrasil collection was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- Made of pull grain leather which is treated with river stones to naturally temper the hide. If you examine the leather closely, you can appreciate its grain or irregular texture - proof that it has been treated completely naturally.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- The Iggdrasil N109 leaves a lasting impression with its special hand-stitching accent. This stitching technique, inspired by traditional shoemaking methods, makes it possible to use a thicker thread, which results in a sturdy shoe with an unmistakable artisan finish.
- The Recycled Rubber Outsole is environmentally conscience. El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.