- Finally, a shoe that works in harmony with your body! Wherever your day takes you, the Brooks® Synergy 2 is designed with advanced motion control and cushioning technologies to keep you comfortably on your feet.
- A walking shoe designed for the over-pronator.
- Full-grain leather upper for maximum support.
- Plush tongue and leather heel lining for added comfort.
- Ultimate Sockliner offers a great step-in feel and added underfoot support.
- Full-length S-257 midsole compound reduces breakdown by 15% and offers dynamic energy return and cushioning with each stride.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Forefoot and Rearfoot Hydroflow® - Lively viscous fluid units help dissipate shock and provide exceptional cushioning.
- Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position with each step, promoting optimal motion control and flexibility.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.