- The Dakine® Scout Mitt lets you hunt for the freshest powder in even the coldest conditions with its awesome insulation and comfortable fit to keep you warm all day long.
- Insulated snow mitt.
- The outer glove features Weathershield™ Flextough™ Corded Nylon, which is a high stretch fabric for added comfort and smooth range of motion. The fabric is treated on the surface with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and coated on the backside for additional water repellency and durability.
- RubberTec™ palm is a polyester substrate with a polymer based high grip surface treatment applied to it. In addition to being waterproof, it has excellent abrasion resistance for long lasting durability.
- Thermoloft™ is a synthetic insulation with an excellent balance of comfort, warmth and value. It resists moisture in wet conditions providing loft retention and an air space that holds heat and keeps hands warm. The non-bulky nature of this insulation allows breathability when conditions are warmer.
- Hipora® waterproof insert uses a unique polyurethane film technology that maximizes value and comfort. It shuts out water from the outside, keeping hands warm and dry on the inside.
- 150g Tricot lining is a lightweight material that provides incredible dexterity and moisture management without the bulk.
- Removable 280g 4x4 stretch fleece liner glove included.
- One hand cinch strap at cuff for easy opening and closing.
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels.
Shell: 96% polyamide, 3% polyurethane, 1% spamdex. Palm: 65% PVC, 35% cotton.
Lining/insulation: 100% polyester.
Insert: 100% polyurethane.
- Wash cold with like colors, hang dry. Do not use powdered detergent, fabric softener or bleach. Do not iron, dry clean, machine dry.