- The P26 Mid A-C GTX® by Patagonia® is an agile and versatile trail shoe that is ideal for a variety of outdoor experiences.
- 1.8/2.0mm top grain waterproof leather for durability and comfort.
- GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction with extended-comfort waterproof breathable fabric lining; internal support construction wraps and secures the mid foot for optimal fit and support.
- Triple-stitched webbing eye stays for durability; webbing lace system for variable volume control; padded bellows tongue with foam for lasting comfort.
- Rubber toe bumper for durability and protection, roomy toe box for comfort; leather rand for durability and protection.
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA (25% lighter than normal EVA) foot frame extends high in the rear to cradle the foot for support and comfort.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption.
- 15% recycled EVA dual density foot bed: top layer provides comfort and support; bottom layer provides arch support and helps stabilize the foot; 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides support and extra cushioning.
- 1.8mm shock distribution plate with integrated arch bridge for pressure distribution and protection while maintaining forefoot flexibility.
- TPU arch shank for support and protection.
- Vibram P26 dual density rubber sole features Ecostep Plus 50% recycled and TC5+ rubbers for optimal stability, durability and traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.