- Believing that you can is just half the battle. Whether your goal is to run more often or achieve more mileage, the ASICS® Gel-Kanbarra® 6 will help guide you along the way.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Successor to the Gel-Kanbarra® 5 (no longer available).
- Open mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide light, yet durable support.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Removable insole provides underfoot plush and a great step-in feel.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning and multi-surface grip.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.