- Strength, support and lightweight performance meet to create the ultimate power cleat! The Nike® Zoom Code D is ideal for the football player looking for a lightweight, responsive cleat with durable traction.
- Synthetic-leather upper in a 3/4-cut for ankle support, lateral stability and durability.
- Synthetic-leather overlays enhance support and durability.
- Heel pull-tab for easy on and off.
- Midfoot lock-down strap with a hook-and-loop closure provides a supportive fit and lateral stability.
- Padded mesh tongue for cushioning from lace pressure and great breathability.
- Interior fit straps on the lateral and medial side for a snug, lock-down fit over the footbed.
- Breathable mesh lining with EVA sockliner for underfoot comfort and feel.
- 10-interchangeable color inserts easily match team-specific colors or for your own personal attitude.
- Phylon midsole wedge for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for responsive cushioning and comfort.
- Molded Pebax® speed plate with a 7-cleat configuration for a lighter, faster control system.
- Supplemental studs in the forefoot and heel for enhanced traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.