- The traditional deck shoe receives the royal island treatment with the Kama'aina Twill from OluKai™.
- (kah-mah aye-nah) - Translation: Native Born.
- Goring on sides and vamp for an easy slip-on fit.
- Premium cotton twill upper with a stain-resistant coating.
- Island-inspired artwork details adorn the uppers.
- Heavyweight stitch details add a pop of contrast.
- Pig suede lining for soft next-to-skin comfort.
- Intricate stitching details on the footbed.
- Calfskin-lined, dual-density PU footbed with anatomical contours. Removable.
- Polyurethane-based GEL insert is super soft for shock absorption.
- Non-marking siped rubber cupsole for enhanced traction, durability, and shock absorption.
- Leather inlay detail on outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.