- The sheer beauty might just take your breath away and leave you feeling lightheaded. Get lost in the splendor of the backcountry. Stay comfortably on your feet in the Kayland® Vertigo Dual W backpacking boots.
- Combination water-resistant, 1.6-1.8mm suede and hardy textile upper.
- Reinforced rubber rand provides extra protection.
· eVent® waterproof membrane allows inside moisture to vent out, while ensuring you stay protected from the elements.
· Cocona® technology utilizes activated carbon derived from coconut shells. The shell's resilience and uniform pore design make it a superior material. It is recyclable and a sustainable matter, and its exceptional absorption qualities make it the ultimate active carbon.
- Precise W's Fit - Gender-specific form-fitting footwear based on Derby construction or including an internal boot with a specific lacing system. The upper is designed to precisely wrap the foot delivering a supportive fit.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Padded tongue and ankle for added comfort and support.
- Lightly cushioned insole for added underfoot plush.
- Shock absorber microporous midsole disperses impacting forces to keep you in all-day comfort.
- Dual-density PU heel for supreme cushioning.
- TPU injected shank for enhanced stability.
- Vibram® Tork outsole provides surefooted stability over uneven terrain.
- Board lasted construction.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.