- Call down a thunderous roar of street-smashing style with The Odin from Globe™!
- Combination upper of suede and synthetic materials.
- Jeans-inspired metal rivet detail accents the back.
- Viking and Norse-inspired cross-stitching details on rear quarter.
- Wax-finished laces for added durability.
- Off-center embroidery detail on tongue.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Breathable textile and synthetic lining helps wick away moisture.
- Viking and Norse-inspired art details on footbed.
- EVA cushioned footbed for complete comfort.
- New HELLA-FLEX cupsole construction is flexible, durable, and lightweight.
- MICRO-P Breathability:
• Perf details on the panels provide maximum breathability.
• Sized and arranged according to panel size.
• Does not sacrifice panel stability.
- HELLA-GEL Impact Control System:
• Features TPR Gel materials in the internal heel cushioning pad.
• The special triangle lattice pattern helps disperse jarring impacts.
• Visible through a clear window in the sole last board.
• Surrounded by a supportive sheet of EVA for added shock absorption.
- Features two outsole patterns on the gum rubber outsole for optimal traction and grip:
• Features traction lugs that are designed for maximum shock absorption through energy transfer.
• Offers an unmatched combination of grip and flexibility.
• A classic, time-tested tread pattern.
• Also offers an optimal combo of grip and flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.