- Make Mother Earth proud as you pilot the rocky trails with expert ease in the eco-friendly Brooks® Cascadia 6.
- A running shoe designed for the ecologically conscious outdoor enthusiast.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Open mesh upper promotes optimal ventilation, while synthetic microfiber overlays provide durable, targeted support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Moisture managing sockliner for a comfortably cool climate.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- Pivot Posting - Independent, medial-lateral pivot posts are shaped to reduce ground contact surface area, diminishing the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Engineered Cush Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle, while maintaining cushioning and flexibility.
- Ballistic Rock Shield, made of a thermoplastic EVA sheath, is placed between the midsole and outsole to help protect the forefoot by dissipating impacting shock from sharp objects.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole compound made of dispersed silica, a more environmentally friendly compound. It offers excellent wet/dry traction and grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.