- Rev up your run with the dynamic ride the Brooks® Switch 4 is anxious to take you on. Tune out the busy street noise and tune into the cadence of your stride as journey mile after mile.
- Update to the Switch 3, SKU#7595034.
- A running shoe designed for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Air mesh upper allows for maximum ventilation.
- Synthetic leather uppers supply targeted support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- Full-length BioS-27 is a more environmentally friendly edition of the S-257 midsole material. Upon being tossed into an active landfill, a non-toxic, natural additive is activated, ensuring the midsole breaks down faster.
- Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB® Accel shank-like device promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Forefoot & rearfoot HydroFlow® units help to better absorb impacting shock.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensures smoother transitions.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Contact Rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.