- Become entranced by the smooth, responsive ride of the Brooks® Trance™ 10.
- An update to the Trance™ 9, SKU#7554628.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Mesh upper allows for a highly breathable environment, while microfiber, synthetic overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element sockliner offers a great step in feel and helps keep you cooler and drier.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.