- Unleash your unruly nature on a lively ride in the Brooks® Defyance 4. Who knows where they're lead you. You may even get caught running past your bedtime!
- Recently awarded "Editor's Choice" in the March 2011 issue of Runner's World magazine.
- Update to the Defyance 3, SKU#7595026.
- A running shoe built for the neutral runner seeking light stability.
- Element upper delivers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest runs.
- Synthetic leather overlays supply durable support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- DRB® Accel shank-like device promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Forefoot & rearfoot HydroFlow® units help to better absorb impacting shock.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad attenuates shock and helps to ensures smoother transitions.
- Universal Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight support and flexibility.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.