- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- See the winding trail through to its end with the cushioned comfort, waterproof design, and stability-laden features of the Men's Double-Track GTX XCR®.
- Upper features a combination of synthetic and textile materials.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range membrane.
- Dual-density Ortholite® Northotic™ footbed.
- High-rebounding second density forefoot EVA.
- TPU-wielded midfoot support.
- External molded heel counter.
- X-Dome™ Cradle Support heel cushioning and stability system with integrated medial post.
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection allows the foot to bend, flex, and contort to changing terrain while remaining rigid where and when it's needed.
- Terrain Harness™ (Stability) engineered platform on the outsole offers moderate support and stability on varied surfaces.
- Tenacious™ Grip outsole is composed of a highly abrasion-resistant sticky rubber that's designed to perform in wet and dry conditions and provides excellent traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.