- Embrace your inner tree hugger and represent an earth-saving cause each and every time you put on the Green Silence by Brooks®.
- A lightweight racing flat with an ultrasleek profile for the competitive runner.
- Features environmentally friendly, all non-toxic dyes and water-based adhesives, both which are free of harmful ingredients.
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) synthetic overlays and Non-VOC suedes. VOC are chemical compounds that are common in both nature and in everyday consumer products, yet may be detrimental or toxic. Low-VOC materials are engineered to contain a lower percentage.
- Laces, gillies, topcloth and webbing are made from 100% PCR polyester.
- Biodegradable foam collar provides plush comfort.
- PCR polyester sockliner and insole offer supple cushioning and a supportive foundation.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting cushioning and is also environmentally friendly. A natural, non-toxic ingredient was added to the original MoGo compound to encourage anaerobic microbes to feast away once the shoes are in the landfill, making it biodegradable.
- Compression Molded Process (CMP) is a no-waste midsole manufacturing method in which pellets of material are pressed together into a mold. This system requires fewer steps, less energy and more consistent results.
- Recycled abrasion resistant rubber outsole allows for optimal traction on varied surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.