- Brooks® infused your favorite running kicks with Brooks DNA to create a wildly dynamic ride that you're bound to love, so lace up your Adrenaline™ GTS 11 and head for the streets!
- Recently awarded "Best Update" in the December 2010 issue of Runner's World Magazine.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Mesh upper allows for a highly breathable environment, while synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Element upper technology offers moisture-managing properties, for a healthier environment. Its microfiber construction is sturdy, and also supplies light weather protection.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element sockliner offers a great step in feel and helps keep you cooler and drier.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A natural, non-toxic ingredient was added to the original MoGo compound to encourage anaerobic microbes to feast away once the shoes are in the landfill, making it biodegradable.
- Brooks DNA cushioning compound delivers a personalized ride for runners of all sizes, foot shapes, and athletic ability. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every footfall, dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Tri-density Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) is designed to allow for progressive pronation control, as well as to enhance transition from the midstance through the propulsion phase.
- DRB® Accel shank-like thermoplastic device promotes medial support for a smoother ride.
- Forefoot stable pod construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Plus rubber outsole compound delivers ultimate abrasion resistance for long-lasting wear.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.