- Attain pure bliss. The Mizuno® Wave® Nirvana™ 7 rides like a dream and will serve as your vessel as you journey to awakening.
- Update to the Wave® Nirvana™ 6, SKU#7600116.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Mizuno AIRmesh upper creates an optimally breathable environment.
- Synthetic leather overlays deliver targeted support.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Reflective elements allow you to remain visible in low light.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Mizuno Intercool™ is a full-length midsole ventilation system that helps to minimize the buildup of heat and moisture within the shoe.
- VS-1™ heel cushioning maximizes shock absorption.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- Blown rubber outsole offers light cushioning, flexibility and grip.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Gender Engineering - Construction is adapted to fit gender-specific needs. Forefoot flex grooves for women and a wider sole for men.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.