- Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- Add earth-inspired color and unmatched comfort to your summer wardrobe with the Cork Oak N400 wedge sandal.
- Made of pull grain leather which is treated with river stones to naturally temper the hide. If you examine the leather closely, you can appreciate its grain or irregular texture - proof that it has been treated completely naturally.
- Tonal stitching, inspired by traditional shoe-making methods, makes it possible to use a thicker thread, which results in a sturdy shoe with an unmistakable artisan finish.
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.