- Hit the streets for an intensive, breathtaking run. Whether you're looking to increase your mileage, or reduce your mile time, the Saucony® ProGrid™ Guide 4 will help pave your path to success.
- Update to the ProGrid™ Guide 3 W, SKU#7598390.
- A running shoe designed for the mild over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Open mesh upper allows for optimal ventilation.
- Synthetic leather overlays supply lightweight, targeted support.
- Hydrator collar wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
- Comfortride sockliner is antimicrobial and offers excellent cushioning.
- HRC strobel board increases plush and comfort.
- Dual-density impulse EVA midsole is highly responsive, minimizes impacting shock and delivers long-lasting wear.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone technology supplies an extra layer of shock protection and helps to set the foot up for smoother transitions.
- Heel ProGrid™ attenuates impacting forces.
- SRC XTRA forefoot cushioning system promotes smoother toe-off.
- Blown rubber outsole offers lightweight cushioning and grip.
- XT-900™ rubber delivers exceptional durability in high-wear areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.