- Get the ultimate in cushioning so that you can train longer and stronger, with the ProGrid™ Triumph 8 by Saucony®.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under pronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Air mesh upper delivers optimal ventilation for a supremely dry, comfortable environment.
- Neutral Arch-Lock® is comprised of stretchy, lightweight materials that extend through the middle eyelet and adapt to your foot to provide a snug midfoot fit.
- Forefoot lock-down wield keeps your foot firmly planted to the midsole for a secure fit.
- Hydrator lining supplies next-to-skin comfort and maximizes moisture wicking properties.
- Comfortride foam sockliner is antimicrobial and offers supreme breathability, while promoting a highly cushioned ride.
- HRC Strobel Board heightens step-in comfort.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured collar for added comfort.
- Full-length ProGrid™ with Respon-Tek™ (Saucony's latest in cushioning technology) midsole absorbs impact, attenuates shock and allows for a smooth transition throughout the gait cycle.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA blend optimizes energy return and durability while reducing weight.
- Impact interface isolates and better cushions the high-impact heel area.
- SRC Impact Zone dissipates shock and helps to set the foot up for a smoother progression.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers ultimate traction on varied surfaces.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight, flexible support, while promoting durable, long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.