- Live for the exhilaration of the run and keep going mile after mile in the New Balance® MR870.
- A running shoe built for the mild to moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of enhanced stability and cushioning.
- Open, air mesh allows for maximum breathability for a cool, dry and comfortable environment.
- Synthetic overlays provide light, yet sturdy structural support.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Acteva® Lite midsole foam is 24% lighter than the standard foam. Designed with DuPont™ Elvaloy® and DuPont™ Engage® for superior compression properties.
- ABZORB foam offers superior cushioning and compression set features with DuPont™ Engage® and Isoprene rubber for a dynamic ride.
- Medial posting promotes exceptional stability.
- N-Ergy elastomer delivers optimal shock absorption and responsiveness.
- Stability Web supplies exception arch support that's rigid and lightweight, while preventing midfoot flex.
- Ndurance rubber outsole provides maximum durability for long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.