- Give your feet a break with the fashionable and functional Fiona by Patagonia®.
- Highly water-resistant, DWR-treated, 100% recycled ripstop nylon soft-shell upper provides durability and rear leg comfort.
- Stretch neoprene at rear leg lends long-term durability; custom-fit TPU pull handle and flaps flip up for easy pull-on.
- Warm, soft 100% recycled polyester lining; PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keeps legs and feet warm.
- Medial side zipper provides easy entry; 20% recycled EVA footbed is warm and molds to the shape of the foot.
- Warm, 2mm 20% recycled EVA insole and Patagonia Air Cushion Plus (20% recycled) add extra cushioning.
- TPU (20% recycled) arch shank provides arch support; 20% recycled EVA footframe helps keep feet warm by preventing cold creepage from the outsole.
- Recycled (20%) Fiona sticky rubber outsole provides traction on wet winter surfaces and looks good; medium width, medium arch/instep.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 18 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.