- This boot from Patagonia is built for whatever type of trail you encounter.
- Leather upper with TecTuff® leather rand/upper for protection.
- Full toe box and medium arch instep.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant waterproof fabric.
- Waterproof construction for a dry foot environment.
- 100% recycled polyester mesh provides long-term durability.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides warmth and comfort; Polartec® 200 lining helps keep feet warm.
- 20% recycled EVA footbed molds to the shape of foot.
- Compression-molded 20% recycled EVA footframe provides comfort, stability and control.
- Heat-reflection foil laminated between two layers of polyester fights chill.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provided shock absorption, TPU arch shank lends arch support.
- Vibram® Trail outsole with Icetrek™ rubber provides excellent winter traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.