- Comfortable and built to last. The Dyad 6 from Brooks® will help to carry you farther with each run.
- For the flat-footed, neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning and support.
- Has a generous width and volume and can accommodate orthotics.
- Element mesh upper offers moisture management and weather protection, yet does not diminish breathability.
- Synthetic leather overlays better hold your foot in place.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Laces are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Moisture-managing Element lining ensures a cooler environment.
- Ultimate sockliner for easier slip in and internal support saddle to better hold the foot in place during wear.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting cushioning and is also environmentally friendly. A natural, non-toxic ingredient was added to the original MoGo compound to encourage anaerobic microbes to feast away once the shoes are in the landfill, making it biodegradable.
- Forefoot and rearfoot HydroFlow® technology - Viscous fluid units placed along the length of the shoe attenuate shock, enhancing midsole impact absorption.
- Full-length S-257 Cushole - Hardy, energy-efficient midsole component heightens underfoot comfort and pliability.
- Forefoot Cush Pod construction in the midsole and outsole components is engineered to keep the foot in a balanced, neutral position from heel strike to toe-off, ensuring maximum cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR PLUS rubber outsole has a high abrasion resistance and provides optimum durability for longer wear.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- Dual stability arch pod for midfoot stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.