- Train harder, run farther and build stamina with the MR1226 running shoe from New Balance®. Built for the runner who requires moderate stability with exceptional cushioning.
- Features a high mileage trainer for the sophisticated runner.
- Combination synthetic and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Dual-density collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning and a firmer density foam for support.
- Mesh lining with removable, multi-density insert for added comfort.
- Full-length ABZORB® Strobel Board maximizes shock absorption and comfort.
- Abzorb® FL - A blend of comfort and performance made with DuPont™ Engage® and isoprene rubber provides the ultimate ride.
- PL-1 Last.
- Stability Web delivers midfoot support while reducing the weight of the shoe.
- Stabilicore® medial support provides continuous range of stiffness for optimal transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- N-ergy® in the heel provides advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Blown Rubber outsole for lightweight cushioning and traction.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.