- You'll be hitting the trails like never before with the comfort and durability of the ASICS® Get-Aztec MT.
- Rugged all-around shoe designed to give you the best running support on any difficult terrain.
- Combination synthetic leather and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and water resistance without sacrificing breathability.
- Anti-gravel tongue has gusseted construction, which prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Breathable mesh lining with removable sockliner that can easily accommodate a medical orthotic.
- California Slip Lasting offers stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- DuoMax® Support System offers a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during the impact phase, preventing injury and ensuring a cushioned, comfortable ride.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber®) Heel Plug - Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail-specific rubber outsole that offers superior traction with reversed lugs that provide support on all types of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.