- If you're looking for a durable and lightweight trail-specific running shoe for your next run, look no further than the women's Gel-Trabuco® 13 from ASICS®.
- Features a true trail-performance shoe made for the enthusiastic runner who demands lightweight comfort and durability.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays provide superior comfort and durability.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit®) - Memory foam lined heel collar molds to athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Removable ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Lace Pocket enables the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- 3M™ reflectivity for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases while allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Lightweight Solyte® Midsole compound that's lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® offers enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Midfoot Nylex Rock Protection Plate provides protection against stone bruises.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber®) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge® rubber compound enhances cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Trail-specific, reversed lug outsole provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- WET GRIP® outsole enhances grip and traction on wet surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.