- Let 'em know you're not just another pretty face and that you can get down and dirty with the best of them! Take on that pesky trail with the help of the women's ProGrid™ Xodus 2.0 from Saucony®.
- Features a neutral shoe made with recycled materials designed to tackle the most aggressive trails.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for durability.
- Lightly padded collar and gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris.
- Gaiter compatible.
- Textile lining with breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor and antimicrobial Ortholite® insert provides improved step-in comfort with excellent rebound properties.
- HRC Strobel Board for increased cushioning and comfort.
- Heel ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SSL EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Combination SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone and SRC Forefoot Cushioning provides shock-attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- EBO (External Bedrock Outsole) protects the foot from rocks.
- Lightweight Vibram® Trek outsole offers exceptional traction and grip for virtually all types of off road conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.