- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Stay fresh to death with the stylish and trendy Back-To-Berkeley Boot by The North Face.
- PU-coated, ballistic mesh and polyester upper gives a unique classic look with new school technology.
- Waterproof suede mudguard and Hydroseal™ waterproof technology keeps moisture out and deflects excessive dirt.
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation helps your feet ventilate and remain comfortable throughout the day.
- Ortholite™ sockliner and Die-cut EVA midsole gives your feet a sense of relief by providing stability and comfort for those long winter days.
- Long-lasting TNF Winter Grip™ rubber outsole with Ice Pick™ temperature sensitive lugs gives you a firm grip on any surface during extreme winter weather.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.