- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- These winter-ready Missoula Pull-On boots from The North Face™ offer clean and classic style that can easily transition from the job site to the city streets.
- Waterproof uppers of BLC-compliant full-grain leather.
- Hydroseal™ waterproof membrane.
- 200 G PrimaLoft® Eco insulation.
- Abrasion-resistant rubberized toe cap for added durability.
- Goring on sides for a comfortably snug fit.
- Pull-tab at collar for an easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Northoic™ EVA footbed is made of 30% recycled materials.
- Poron™ inserts in footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight support and comfort.
- Two-third length steel support shank.
- Durable, non-marking carbon rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 11 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.