- Awarded the Best Shoe in the Neutral category for the 2010 Spring Running Network Shoe Review!
- Cushioning, support and durability what more could you ask for in a running shoe? The K-Swiss® Keahou™ II has all three; plus much more to help you achieve your running goals! Built for the neutral- to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning and extended durability.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays and reflectivity for visibility in low light helps provide safety.
- Asymmetrical lacing system helps achieve a customized fit and is paired with Stay-Tied Laces which act as a "catch" to keep the laces tied through your entire run.
- Breathable mesh lining and soft foam under sockliner creates a Flow Cool System which enhances breathability and moisture management from heel-to-toe to keep feet cool, dry and resilient.
- Motion control is maximized by blown rubber forefoot compound and a transition bridge in the midfoot for great transition and softer feel.
- Superfoam Technology - A space-aged energy-return foam that resists compression and provides long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- GuideGlide, unique midsole construction, centers the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride.
- K-EVA special formula EVA midsole provide maximized cushioning and enhanced durability.
- AÖSTA II rubber compound high-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.