- A renaissance shoe, the Patagoina® Nine Trails is a hybrid trail-running shoe that can tackle climbing approach and biking single track.
- Gender specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain.
- Overlay & Underlay: DWR treated breathable air wicking mesh upper.
- DWR treated silicone molded synthetic leather provides upper protection and durability.
- Wire-brushed rubber toe and heel bumper provides protection from abrasion.
- X-Dynamic lacing and internal support construction combine to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Internal support construction fabric wraps and secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support.
- DWR treated 100% polyester moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining.
- Breathable stretch tongue keeps out debris; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility.
- Removable 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot.
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility.
- Gender specific ultra-lightweight Dupont™ foam footframe is 25% lighter then standard EVA foam.
- Women's specific midsole provides extra control for women's unique bio-mechanical needs.
- 20% recycled EVA post controls excessive pronation by supporting body weight and progressively distributing the forces of impact.
- 0.8mm forefoot shock absorptions plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility.
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.