- An all-terrain shoe, the Patagonia® Bly Hemp is a conscientious shoe that stands up to rugged terrain while treading lightly on the planet.
- Natural hemp and nubuck upper provides breathability and durability.
- 100% recycled polyester laces.
- Breathable mesh lining made of 40% recycled PET and 60% polyester.
- Poli-Cork™ footbed which is made from foam that's 70% recycled and has active carbon and cork bits to help combat odor and naturally move moisture.
- 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning.
- 3DM- Triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women.
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption.
- Polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep™ outsole is highly abrasion-resistant, provides great traction in all kinds of weather and terrain, and is comprised of up to 30% recycled scrap rubber.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.